Winter Wonderings...

Me & My Grandad at Brodsworth Hall & Gardens

  • That exciting feeling at the start of a new year - hope, opportunity and a brand new start! 
 
  • Driving home down scenic country roads with mist so eerie and heavy you can barely see the end of the car bonnet.
 
  • "If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?" - Inspiring quote of the month from Princess Merida (Brave)
 
  •  At last some snow - after two years of nothing but Somerset floods, this has made my year already! 
 
  • Saving the day at work with my Microsoft Excel skills - all while looking fabulously stylish in my new dogtooth heels! Fashionista in the making.
 
  • My 4 year old niece running around in a mini Snow White dress telling everyone she wants to be a Princess like Kate when she grows up. Aww!
 
  • Beautiful church bells ringing enchantingly over the fields near my office. The perfect way to celebrate a wedding.