Floral Fancies!


The first payday in my new job is creeping ever closer and I've decided to buy myself a little treat for coping so well with all the recent changes to my life and routine.
Floral jewellery - and especially statement rings - seems to be a big trend on the High Street at the moment.
So when I spotted these pretty, uber-feminine flower rings in Accessorize the other day, I thought they would make the perfect little gift to myself after a hardworking month.
1. Accessorize - Paradise Cluster Ring - £10.00
2. Accessorize - Fleur Cluster Ring - £8.00
3. Accessorize - Rosy Posey Bouquet Ring - £10.00
-------------------------
Are you a fan of floral statement rings? Which one should I choose? Let me know your favourite in the comments!
Em
x

PS: Don't forget to follow my bl 13e8 og and Twitter: @emberdrake