Crafty Creatives: Box 7!


Hey everyone!

Apologies for my lack of regular posting recently - I'm still trying to get a blogging timetable in place to fit around my new work schedule! But I hope to be back to normal very soon!

Anyway, it's that lovely time again when the latest Crafty Creatives box lands on my doorstep - and now that I've moved back to civilisation I don't have to wait 4 days longer than everyone else for mine to arrive.

This month the girlies over at Crafty Creatives have really outdone themselves, with a fabulously fun Woodland theme packed full of owls, foxes, flowers and leaves!
So without further ado, here are the treats in my box this month:
Crafty Creatives: Box 7!
Crafty Creatives: Overview
Crafty Creatives: Needle Felt Kit

As well as the needle-felted leaves kit (am I the only one who'd never heard of this craft before? I'm very excited to try it though!), my CC Box also came with lots of gorgeous extras including:
Art card by Lucy Farfort
3 toadstool beads
Wooden leaf buttons
Owly fabric
Skeleton leaves
5 leafy pendants
2 pots of Flower Soft 
Full size Flower Soft glue
2 fox beads
Owl pendant
3 birch hearts
Pine cone

My favourite items this time are the two fox beads and the gorgeous owl pendant (perfect for an owly themed necklace!).
Closeup: Pinecones and Woodland Creatures

Closeup: Foxes and Leaves

Closeup: Owly Fabric

Closeup: Woodland Treats