TAG: 10 Day 'You' Challenge!

Hey everyone!

Following on from my previous '10 Day 'You' Challenge' posts divulging my 10 Secrets, 9 Loves, 8 Fears, 7 Wants, 6 Places, 5 Foods and 4 Books - linked in case you're interested in checking them out.

Today's post focuses on my 3 Films and I thought it would be nice to include a favourite from each of my top three movie categories: chick flicks, big blockbusters and unique/arthouse flicks!

Here goes:

----------------------------------------
 
1. 13 Going On 30: My favourite 'go to' chick flick for when I need a little cheering up - I must have watched it a thousand times so far! The storyline is very sweet, I adore every one of Jennifer Garner’s fabulous outfits and Mark Ruffalo is an unexpectedly adorable male lead (especially when he's dancing to Thriller). So if you haven’t seen this rom-com yet, I would highly recommend it for a fun girly night in!

  
2. Lord of the Rings ‘Return of the King’: This has to be one of the best ‘big budget’ movies ever made (it’s up there with Avatar and the new Star Trek movie) and is by far the best in the trilogy IMO. The battles are staggeringly epic and I love that it ties off all the loose ends in the series – especially in the final scenes between Aragorn and Arwen which are just so beautiful!
 

3. Amelie: Filmed entirely in French (with English subtitles) and starring ‘cute-as-a-button’ Audrey Tautou as it’s lead, this quirky little film quickly found its way onto my all-time favourites list. The storyline is such a celebration of appreciating the little things in life and admiring people for their individuality – it really inspired me to think about the things in my own life that I perhaps ought to value a little more.
-----------------------------------------  

Let me know if you decide to do this Tag too and I'll look forward to learning your 3 Films!

Em
x 

PS: Don't forget to follow my blog and Twitter: @emberdrake